White Plains, New York Family Law Attorney
“I pride myself on being available to my clients on an almost 24/7 basis.”
20 years experience helping families achieve positive results
Family law cases are inherently emotional and stressful and can require a high level of legal knowledge and experience to achieve favorable outcomes. Whether you are seeking a divorce, assistance with establishing and enforcing child support or custody arrangements, or wish to plan for the future by creating a pre-marital agreement, you need a skilled advocate on your side, protecting your rights. White Plains family law attorney Karen Jansen has been guiding families through the legal system for 20 years, both as an Assistant County Attorney and in private practice. At the Law Office of Karen Jansen, you receive the legal advice and resources you need to resolve all types of family law conflicts.
Unmatched commitment and extensive experience set this firm apart from other New York family law firms
When faced with sensitive and personal family law issues, it is vital to have a trusted representative fighting for your best interests.
Spousal Maintenance →
Child Custody →
Child Support →
Equitable Distribution of Property →
High Net Worth Divorce →
The cornerstones of this firm include:
- Personalized attention – All cases are handled directly by attorney Karen Jansen and each client receives comprehensive one-on-one counsel and advice.
- A well-respected reputation for success – Honesty, integrity and a dedication to family law allow Ms. Jansen to cultivate an unparalleled reputation among both judges and fellow attorneys as an admired litigator and negotiator.
- A focused practice – Many law firms try to handle all types of cases, encompassing a wide range of areas of practice without focusing on a specific specialty. The family law system is constantly evolving and requires in-depth knowledge and skills that only a dedicated practitioner can provide. Family law is Ms. Jansen’s only area of practice and thus allows her to focus on the details and nuances of this complex topic.
- Significant appellate experience – Appellate work requires an additional level of legal knowledge and skills that attorney Karen Jansen has cultivated throughout her career. She provides the guidance you need to determine if filing an appeal is beneficial for your case.
Trust a top Westchester County family lawyer to provide full-service legal representation and advocacy.
Comprehensive family law representation for all types of conflicts
Family law cases encompass a variety of legal issues that each requires focused legal knowledge and experience. This firm handles cases involving:
- Divorce – You receive honest, reliable guidance throughout the entire divorce process. The firm handles all types of divorce, including high asset divorce, same-sex divorce, divorce after 50 and divorce involving public servants.
- Child custody and support – Custody and support disputes are some of the most contentious areas of practice. Attorney Jansen offers assistance establishing, enforcing and modifying court orders.
- Spousal support and asset distribution – After a divorce, one spouse may be entitled to receive alimony or spousal support. Throughout the divorce process, this firm provides assistance with business and asset valuation and negotiates an equitable distribution of property.
- Appeals – In the event that you wish to pursue an appeal or need assistance responding to another party’s appeal, attorney Jansen’s extensive appellate experience is an invaluable tool to help you get the results you want.
Regardless of what type of family law issue you’re facing, you need a staunch ally on your side to protect your best interests.
Contact a leading White Plains family law attorney for tenacious, client-focused counsel
At the Law Office of Karen Jansen, you receive honest, comprehensive representation tailored to your specific needs. If you have questions about your options, call 914-821-5200 or contact the firm online. Initial phone consultations are free. Karen M. Jansen represents clients in Yonkers, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Scarsdale, Eastchester, Bronxville, Mamaroneck, Greenburgh, Harrison, Purchase, Armonk, Valhalla, Tarrytown, Dobbs Ferry, Rye and all Westchester County, Rockland County, New York City and New York State communities.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY:
I hired Karen Jansen in the midst of much turmoil with my former attorney With little or no effort, Ms. Jansen was able to take the mess that she came into and presented me with a clean, fully negotiated Settlement Agreement and a full set of uncontested divorce papers.C.S.
I selected Karen to represent me because of her extensive experience and good reputation in the court system. I particularly liked that she represented domestically abused clients for many years. I’ve come to observe that Karen is respected by judges, as well as by her peers.B.C.
Karen has been my opponent in numerous Family Court matters over the past ten years I know her to be candid, fair, and honest, an attorney of the highest integrity. I consider Karen to be a thoughtful and thorough attorney who is knowledgeable about the law and puts her clients’ interests at the forefront of each case she undertakes.L.G.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.